27 June, 2010

I haven got the time to upload baby darling pictures.
One month passed so fast.
Im tied down by my own blogshop biz. ; )

Anyway yar they have turned 7 mths yesterday 26th! ; )
The below are times when they are 6 mth plus.

Saw this ? Does she looks like the girl version of hao shao wen ? ;) SO kute!



That day bought darling boy to vivo city ... he loves shopping.



Look at my handsome pretty darling girl and boy ; ) hees.


My cute lill hamburger! ; D


... Look at how the father and son watch tv ? ;P



My sweet lill princess , always love to stick her tougue out , because of the teeth she has below. LOL !



My lill boy with the tricyle their god dad bought! ;D
He loves going arounf the neighbourhood!
Girl does not have pic. she dont dare to sit yet. Later might try to snap pic when she dare to sit! ; )


More photos @ HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment