23 August, 2010

Oh dear, been so busy with work.
I mean online stuffs. all the clothes, phones biz and stuffs. that i've neglect to updates my loved ones. ; )

heres some random updates.
the lill two monster are alr 8mth plus going to 9mth in 3 days time. And they say babies grow fast. I must admit yes they are , and as they grow they are like lill monsters! Haa.
They have teething problem , which makes them feel so irritated that i dont know wad can i do to help other then giving teething gel . teether , tomatoes etc. to ease their pain.

this is on the first week of aug where we went for justina's baby 1st yr old.
They luff and smiled. makes me melt ;)



This is taken secretly when both of them asleep. I wonder did they dream themseleves as super man and ultraman?


This is taken last mth i guessed. at my auntie nancy's house.
when he look like my big boss!


2 mths back i believed. Luffing at some strang noise or sounds as usual. they loves.


The pacifier dont know who gave during their baby shower , opened it up and no use , just try on their faces. my handsome price ;) despite the heart / love. haha.


Taken today on 23.08.10.
When she was playing the piano and i say " smile darling" ; ) - my lill princess.


This is when after 婆婆 and 公公 put her form stroller to stroller , and she smiled till like this when she sit on this. and only stroller she smiled. so she got it. ;)


just some updates only. will do so most prob next month. ;)
hope will be less busy. and thinking of wad theme to give for this lill two precious.
hmmm.. mickey minnie? winnie ? or wad? any ideas?
chalet or hotel or resturants?

advise pls!; )

oh yar , 3-4 days ago , mei mei say " mama , ah ma , mamamamama ." den i asked her then papa leh ? she replied me... errrrrrr" ah pa" my sweetie.

My darling prince is still shouting.haha!
anyway loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment