12 September, 2010

time flies.
today is 12th sept. the two darlings are already 9.5 mths old.
yes going 10 month.
with the girl knowing how to call , mama papa and some baby languages.
and the boy just kepy crying and wanting to carry perhaps is because of their teething.

okays say about teething. i was quite pissed off.
their grandmother was complaning about the boy being so irritating because of all his crying and stuffs,. and start to compare with the girl. OH PLS. they are twins but they are different. and soon, here come all the bias-ing and comparing. It makes me feel bad. i mean both are my children. BOTH ARE THEIR GRANDCHILDREN ISNT? WHY THEY JUST CANT TO BE FAIR?

the have 2 bias grandparents. OH MY GOD! having one bias grand father , who just buy all the clothes only for girl!! and it makes me really pissed. they were complaing about my mother in law, yet they are being one like this. makes me seriously look down on them. SUCH A PARENTS I HAVE.

the lill two are growing real fast . i hope they learn to walk asap , so all the carrying can stop and at least better ? its improving now. Hope they grow up healthily and happily. under a nice environment . and not bias environment. I DETEST! YES , VERY.

Will post up some latest pictures of them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment